Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Advocare Nursing 24-Day Challenge

Day 1:

Today is the first day of my 24-day challenge. I am very excited to regain muscle tone, enhance my strength, increase my energy and live a healthier lifestyle!  I can't wait to get back to my pre-pregnancy figure!!!  

This was my wedding day October 29, 2011...

115 pounds

This is me at 32 weeks preggo...

Ending weight of pregnancy 152 pounds

This is me now, one month after having Miss Paisley, day one of my 24-day challenge...




Current weight 136 pounds


Stay posted to see my progress throughout the next 24 days!!!


2 comments:

  1. I wish you lots of luck. You're beautiful! I just became a distributor and will be starting the challenge myself in about a week (with some friends). I'm about your weight so it'll be fun to follow each other. Good luck and share any good tips as we'll be about a week behind you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Becky! Good luck to you too! The first day was great, the only hard part for me was avoiding sweets...but I did it! I'll be posting my progress and tips every now and then on the blog, so come back and visit. Thank you so much for the compliment :) Have a wonderful day...

    ReplyDelete